Monday, September 12, 2011

Thank You ShopRite!

When I left NY 6 years ago I was under the impression that Shoprite was gone, perhaps out of business of just pushed out by larger chains.  When I moved back I ended up accompanying my father to the Shoprite in Hudson, NY, and I'm glad I did!
Their gluten free section offers more variety, at lower prices, than the other big chains in the area.  Furthermore, Shoprite stores in the area (beginning with Niskayuna) are going to have a full-time dietician on staff to offer workshops and help make recommendations for people with Celiac Disease and gluten intolerance!
They now have a list of all GF products available at the store on their website, www.shoprite.com, and are looking for community feedback regarding products and brands.  Speak up, and soon you may not have to hunt down your favorites anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment